Thestarted on a high note with the announcement of yet another record-breaking 57 product ideas. And hot on the heels of this batch of qualifiers are the first product ideas that managed to enter the Second 2021 LEGO Ideas Review Stage.
Theby Castor-Troy, and by 10K Club Member BrickHammer, are the two initial product ideas that gained the support of more than 10,000 LEGO enthusiasts, qualifying them to enter the Second 2021 LEGO Ideas Review Stage. The former features 8 facades and movie props that give your favorite movie that funny LEGO twist; while the latter takes its inspiration from the classic from 1989.
The Movie Set product idea is a cool way to bring your minifigure filming up to a new level with its diverse selection of brick-built background props. And fans of the classic LEGO Pirates theme will certainly appreciate the Imperial Island Fort if perchance this MOC qualifies to become an official LEGO Ideas set, similar to its predecessor the.
Read on for more details about these Second 2021 LEGO Ideas Review Stage qualifiers, and what their respective creators have to say. You may also click on their links to know more about these entries. Congratulations to their respective builders as well!
- For those who like to display their LEGO set, the Movie Set will be an optimal choice, as it makes optimal use of pieces for that purpose
- The set can be used to reproduce scenes from cult movies by combining the different facades,
- For those who like to take pictures or make brickfilms, the set would make a great background scenery
- You can make a tracking shot with your smartphone over 1 meter long, thanks to a cart specially designed for that purpose,
- For those who have a LEGO city, the Movie Set would make a very nice background
- Finally, for those who like big LEGO buildings, all facades can be put together to form a single building that would fit well together with other modular buildings.