We recently reviewed the excellent U2-CB – Ultimate UCS Collector’s Book which documents the history of the Ultimate Collector Series and contains outstanding photography of each set.
The author, Rafael López, has kindly provided the book and two copies of the associated U2-CB poster for Brickset readers to win. Find out how to enter after the break…
U2-CB contains extensive information about the Ultimate Collector Series and equivalent sets, hence we are asking entrants to do the following:
- Correctly answer the five questions below about UCS sets, the answers to which can be found in the database.
- Follow @bricksetofficial and @rocobricks on Instagram.
Entry closes at midnight (BST) on Sunday, the 16th of May. Three winners will be chosen at random from among those who have answered the questions correctly and are following both @bricksetofficial and @rocobricks on Instagram.
The small print:
- Entry is open worldwide.
- Three winners will be selected at random from among those who have completed the above tasks.
- One person will win a copy of U2-CB – Ultimate UCS Collector’s Book, while two others will win U2-CB posters.
- An email address and Instagram name are required to enter and will only be used to contact winners. Data relating to this competition will be deleted once it’s ended.
- One entry per email address. Subsequent entries will be deleted.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.